Here's the cure !!
Have you ever thought of these:
- A meeting is an event at which the minutes are kept and hours are lost.
- A failure will not appear until a unit has passed final inspection.
- Any system which depends on human reliability is unreliable.
- The degree of technical competence is inversely proportional to the level of management.
- The remaining work to finish in order to reach your goal increases as the deadline approaches.
- Don't fix something that ain't broke, 'cause you'll break it and you still can't fix it.
- For any given software, as soon as you master it, a new version of that software appears.
- A man with one watch is certain about time. A man with two watches isn't.
- The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
- Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.
it's quite true sometimes though..
kih kih kih..