Thursday, June 11, 2009

[NHM]

FIRST LOVE ?? How will you define FIRST LOVE ?? I did some research regarding this topic. Let me pull the information from googling technique before I proceed with my story telling session.

" Woman's happiness begins with her first love and ends about then "
" Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a mans last romance "
" The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can ever end "

These are some of the best quotes I guess. Now, let us begin our story telling session. You may wonder, why suddenly my posting related with friendship, love, sadness, happiness and all emotion related. Once in a blue moon, we need to change. We have to do the changes. Human need changes.

My first love? Before I proceed, let me make it clear, to me, it's so called FIRST LOVE. In other words, she is the one I felt that she is very special. I'm not really sure what she feel but I'm quite sure she almost feel the same initially. Why I said initially? The main reason is only the God knows.

Second thing is, why she is so special to me? At first, it just a game with old friends do the gossiping. Until one day, when everyone were preparing for their SPM examination, all the prefects who are used to be called as 'jiwanngs' not ever bother about the examination. I was the one among them. It is a fasting month. What else were we doing during fasting month? Of course, we were preparing 'Kad Raya'. To be frank it's 50% home made card.

The environement was so romantic I guess. The rains falling down slowly outside. After finishing touch up the card, we did an announcement so that that girl can come out to take the card near the security post. We observe it closely, it is very romantic scene. As you can imagine, she walks underneath her umbrella in the cold rains. WoW !! I just can't forget the moment.

Then, for the final paper which is Chemistry. To be frank, chemistry is one of my favourite subject and I always score this subject. Before I took Chemistry paper no 3 which the questions seems like an experimental question, I'd received a 'Goodluck' wish from her. I was shocked. I thought I can do better for the paper. It's absolutely wrong. I just managed to score A2 for the paper. Here you can see the power of her. The power of woman.

After that, during my interview session to get scholarship from PETRONAS, she was calling me. Oh damn !! I was in the midst of interview session. Suddenly my phone is ringging, with a doraemon ringtone, my ringtone makes the interview room feel so relax. In my mind, I really can't accept that. I'm sure I will not get the scholarship. Once again, the God knows best. I secured my scholarship.

Finally, I was hoping that the relationship will keep on growing. Out of nowhere, don't know where goes wrong, she and I just disappear. We just doing our own things. However, I keep on trying and trying until now. Even though, my efforts are not enough, at least, I will never give up.

I'm very sure, she is the one. She is my FIRST LOVE. Even though, I'm not sure what about her, but I'm sure she is my FIRST LOVE. Thank you very much.

Thank you Ms. NHM....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)

More in here ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...