Thursday, August 13, 2009

[LoSeR]

:: L O S E R ::

Where am I now ?? currently at R&R Sungai Buloh waiting for friends to come here ... KONVOI ke UTP ... I'm so depressed !! really depressed !! I thougt it was over ... but yet, the pain still getting deeper and deeper ... I was trying to comfort myself ... but the uncertainty & clueless makes me feel bad ... what is the meaning of brotherhood if this what he is showing to me ... i'm clueless ... due to that, I've to see a doctor today ... yeah ... once again ... but, this time, I got some medicine as a token of appreciation to me instead of advices ... Yeah !! It's so true I'm depressed ... I don't know to whom I should share to ... of course to my Blog ... sometime, the tears is dropping but what else can I do ?? I'm trying my best ... I'd done my parts ... but yet, no co-operation was given to me from other side ... I'm trying to be as soft hearten as I could, but no sign of improvement were shown ... thus, i got my medicine ... it just helping me to have a good night sleep ... after all, for this week, I always been awake in the middle of the night ... I just can't stand it anymore ... YES !! it's so true ... don't expect more ... but expect the unexpected ... now, i get the unexpected ... I build up my mood from past 3 weeks ago for my convocation, but it's ruined just like that ... for the very special event in my life, it ruined just like that ... I'm so depressed ... with 2 days left ... how am I building the mood of convocation ... too weird to talk at the moment ... but, I will do the most unpredictable talking when I can't stand it anymore ... NO NO ... pls pls pls ... I'm getting worst ... seriously worst ... I'm like a LOSER ... LOSER to myself ... LOSER for the one who giving hope ... LOSER to my demand ... LOSER as most of it is ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)

More in here ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...