Wednesday, September 30, 2009

[3 dAys]

:: 3 days ::

[Monday]
I set my mind for not FACEBOOKing ... up till now, it's already 3 days I not open my FB ... received a SMS from my brother ... his wife in hospital waiting to deliver a baby ... rush to the hospital ... waiting waiting waiting ... until 12 AM (Tuesday) still not deliver a baby ... went back home @ Kg. Baru ...
**pic was edited in the hospital using hp**
[Tuesday]
around 5 AM, received another SMS ... "Kak Nurul dah bersalin" ... thanks to God ... during lunch time, went to I-Setan to buy souvenir for their baby ... after work, rush to PPUM ... then, went to Shah Alam ... for what ?? to those who knew me, from photo below you can guess what was I doing in Shah Alam ...
[Wednesday]
normal days ... continue without FACEBOOKing ... officially today is the last day with my BOSS (En. Ismail) ... tomorrow will be with new BOSS (En. Wan Ruslan) ... can't wait what will happen next ...

2 comments:

  1. oMG ... seryes aku malas men FB skang ... tak tau la later ... tp as of now, i need a break from FB ... thx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

More in here ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...