Sunday, October 4, 2009

[buLaT]

:: BoLa iTu BuLat ::

first post in October huh ?? yezza ... am I cool ?? ho ho ho ... that is not the topic I would like to share here ... as starting, I'll update only tiny tiny things ... he he he ... not much happened ... just last Friday, after working hours, I went back to Kampung Baru around 6 PM ... then, straight to Shah Alam ... the road as usual, heavy traffic here and there ... urRghhH ... but, I managed to reach Shah Alam @ 830 PM ... OMG ... 2 hours journey actually ...
basically, I went there to watch Selangor vs KM Naza ... the games was perfectly "boring" initially because KM Naza manage to scored 2 goals ... then, Selangor managed to score back with 3 goals ... dramatic enough huh ?? that is the spirit ... I like ... next ?? I went to futsal ... only with 5 players in a team, no substitution were made ... damn tired but I managed to handle my fatigue ... hu hu hu ... that was superb ... I think my game is improving from week to week ... with my ability to assist, defending, scoring as well as creating chances (ayat nk uP) ... I was thinking they should call me Amri instead of Amir ... ha ha ha ... you know who is Amri ?? here is the photo of Amri ...
kah kah kah ... adios guys !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)

More in here ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...