Wednesday, October 28, 2009

[cOnsuLtanT]

:: Consultant ::

Hectic day without doing nothing !! Is it consider as HECTIC DAY ?? Keep it to yourself to judge on your own .. Recently, I'm not sure what actually am I doing good to others ... In fact, beyond my control, I might do more harms than good to others ... I'm trying to appreciate she/he as much as I can ... However, he/she would never appreciate the value of appreciation I gave to him/her ... I'm not demanding on something ... What I want is we can build it up as before ... I'm not sure whether it is appropriate or not to mention it in this manner ... I'm quite sure that she/he would have read my words here and start to ponder about ... It really make me happy when I receive something that others might think it just an ordinary thingy but to me, it valuable ... What the craps I'm writing about ?? I just want to promote the advertisement ... That is it !! Thank You !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)

More in here ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...