Tuesday, October 6, 2009

[hAppY]

:: HaPPy ::

I have a story to tell ... I'm quite happy today ... basically it's because of 2 main reasons ... luckily it happened consecutively ... but, before that let me update some unlucky (unTold) story ... the unlucky story is, I was chosen to be part of uRghhH ... don't want to tell ... let get back to the cool + happy story ...


the first reason is because, during lunch time, I give a call to one of my friend to seek an opinion actually ... but, suddenly my friend told me a very happy story ... rumors after rumors ... conspiracy after conspiracy ... finally my friend manage to get a placement in Malaysian Oil & Gas company ... huhuhu ... symbolic ?? in other words, my friend got placement to be part of PCSB-SBO-SKO fraternity ... congratulation !!! thumbs up to you ...

second reason is ... i just received letter as above ... it is enough to express how happy I am ...

then, after office hour, I went to cinema to watch a movie ... lucky and merely unlucky, I have to watch 'Kuntilanak' ... horror movie from our neighborhood country ... urRghh ... it really suckx ... very predicted ... but the ending totally unreasonable and unpredicted ... to me, the rating of the movie is 2 out of 7 ... but, yet I'm still happy ...

5 comments:

  1. thx dude ... dont forget to respond to my invitation huh ... training invitation ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. soon ... kene ensure la TPs available ... need to find firm date laa ... hu hu hu hu

    ReplyDelete
  3. tahniah kerana telah dapat jd E1...bila nk open table??hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

More in here ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...