Monday, December 14, 2009

[aCd]

:: ACD Assessment ::

Today, I've an ACD assessment ... ACD stand for Accelerated Capability Development ... don't want to elaborate more on this ... really he he he he ... understood ?? Reached Kerteh @ 730 AM ... Mesol fetched me up at the airport and straight away went to his office while waiting my ACD assessment ... once the assessment is done, I continue my work here ... luckily Mesol is here to entertain me with HR matters ... ha ha ha ... however, work is still in going ... I manage to come out with a simple draft version of SkG - 12 Mechanical Forum which will be held in January 2010 ... whenever you feel bored, please open up your Adobe Photoshop and do the editting ... he he he ... I'll be back to KL soon ... very very soon ... nevertheless, I still missing 'that' thing ... huk huk huk ...

6 comments:

  1. sempat lagi ko buat post tadi eh, x perasan plak aku.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha ... sebelah ko je kot ... selambe sudeyh ... pergh ... balik opis nmpk ... ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. still x paham acd tu ape =P
    you are moving to kerteh ke?

    ReplyDelete
  4. loQ: ko mmg ... str8 abes je kredit ko ... ha ha ha ... gayut je keje ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

More in here ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...