Saturday, January 2, 2010

[tHe eNd]

:: The End ::

It's 6:35 in the morning ... usually, by this time I already going out to work (while in PPMSB) ... have to be there around 7:00 - 7:15 ... but, today I will not be going there anymore ... I'll drive back to KL to attend another job (perhaps) ... PPM had taught me a lot of technical aspect in Instrument Engineering ... thank you to those who willing to teach and shares their knowledge while I was here ... this is the place whereby I build another network ... it's great ... due to that, from the bottom of my heart (poyo seyh), I would like to thank you to PPMSB for the past 3 weeks ... hope to see and be there again ... for a long period I hope (5 years ke ... he he he) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)

More in here ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...