Sunday, January 31, 2010

[sUndaY]

:: Sunday ::

ok !! what a regular Sunday I had ... sleeping ... eating ... watching ... very routine ... hik hik hik ... in the afternoon, went to KL and drop by at Lowyatt Plaza ... nothing to buy ... walking ... walking ... walking but at the same time is surveying ... whaddee ... along back home, I saw this (refer to photo) ... funny isn't it ?? you wish you will be having 23 hours per day ... where is another 1 hour ?? me myself feels that 24 hours is insufficient ... 7 days per week as well ... whadde ... hak hak hak ... luckily during driving home, si Lukas is sms'ing' me (can we pronounce it as 'is missing me' ?? NO NO NO NO) ... out of sudden ... "Ape buat?" ... I was driving dude ... reaching home, call back si Lukas and it's proven, he is damn bored in K.K ... whaddee ... GLHF dude ... chows !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)

More in here ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...