Wednesday, February 3, 2010

[G.H]

:: Genting Highlands Report ::

A brief wrap-up of the event actually ... we went there by taking a bus from Gombak LRT station (a whole package actually) ... as our tag line "Punctuality is Our Trademark" ... everybody comes sharp at 7:25 AM except me & Faidzal ... we arrived there about 8:20 AM due to unforseen circumtances ... ha ha ha ... dusshsHshhh~ ...Initially, the plan was meant to gather all GTCM a.k.a planners and others ... however, only 4 of us managed to be on board ... Ainna, Ain, Faidzal & me ... but ... but ... but ... this is not a DOUBLE DATE ... it was co-incident oK ... hak hak hak ... everything goes well during the journey to the land of Goh Tong ... quite impressive actually ...As ussual, playing all the freaky games there ... it's quite surprise to me because I managed to overcome my fear by riding a roller-coaster as well as the spider tah ape tah name die ... luckily, the space shot is not operated ... otherwise, my name should be in the Malaysia Book of Records ...Around 4:30 PM, we were running from Archery side to the bus station ... we manged to be in the bus before its departure ... ha ha ha ... berpeluh gak lah time nk kejar bas tu ... then everything went smoothly until we reach Gombak LRT station ...
Last but not least, at the end of the evening, we went to Ainna's house ... don't you dare to challenge me & Faidzal again ... with the assistance of Ain (Ain potong sayur jek) I managed to cook a very special menu for the day ... it was superb as Ainna & Ain said ... the drinks was prepared by Faidzal ... the drinks, ok lah since there is no ice ... ha ha ha ... alrite ... that's it ...

1 comment:

  1. "I managed to overcome my fear by riding a roller-coaster as well as the spider"
    tgk la sape biro game..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

More in here ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...