Thursday, April 1, 2010

[Gelagat]

:: Gelagat Manusia ::

hai guys/gals ... ahakz ... lama kan tak update ... adelah dalam 3 hari ... actually, bnyk kejadian gila gila nak tulis ... tp, disebabkan utk menenangkan hati ... disebabkan kemalasan memuncak ... disebabkan taknak berprasangka buruk ...laptop ditutup untuk construction ... ha ha ha ... well ... today sharing is about how to apply ur working experience in your life ... pelik tak ?? agak la kan ... tp, just to share my thought on this ...

most people say about your work and your life should be balanced ... I do agree but at the same time I don't ... I've my own opinions why I don't agree with that ... in my opinion, I think, our works can be used to make full use of our life ... paham tak ?? ha ha ha ha ... aku pon tak paham sgt actually ... ok lah ... in simple sentence, what you experienced in your daily works you can apply it in your life as well ... agree ???

let me put it in this way ... let the situation describe the issue ... let say, my boss giving me such an assignment need to be completed by end of next year ... this must do a lot of research etc ... I'm expecting that I have to deliver a piece of quality or excellence works to my boss ... in order words, I've committed to the assignment ... no matter what, I've no reasons to avoid for not doing the assignment ... am I right ??

same thing in life ... let say your kids want a toy ... perhaps the value of the toy is not equal as you salary ... you promised them that you'll buy for them at the end of the year ... what is the expectation of the kids ??? however, due to unexpected circumstances, you failed to do so although you have committed to the kids ... have you ever consider the kids ??? don't answer to me, answer to yourself ...

dear colleagues, friends, families or anybody who reading this ... do put some expectations on your actions ... put yourselves in the shoes of others ... what they felt if your actions cause harms to them?? have you ever make them happy ?? frankly speaking, I don't really mind ... but, what happen if it occur to yourselves ??? have you ever think about it ??? to me, apology is enough although it may hurts ... thank you ... I had enough ... now, I prefer to watch ... keep in silo ... let people do what they think is the best for them ...

I hate to say this ... but I think, it wise to share with ...

2 comments:

  1. azmil dah pk jauh ke depan..ehem kid tu? =pp

    ReplyDelete
  2. ape kN ?? xpaham aku komen ko ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

More in here ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...