Wednesday, May 19, 2010

[Why Bother ???]

:: Why Bother ??? ::

Life progressing rapidly lately ... June is approaching ... May is leaving ... what a life to be faced on day by day ... arguments won't bring you anywhere ... sometime what we need to do is just accept and adhere to it ... actually, easy said than done ... but, there is the perceptions people put into ... many times I had mentioned this ... life is like a roller coaster ... life like a wheel ... there are ups there are downs ... the simplest thing may lead to the biggest impact in our life ... so, why bother to thing broad although you may do it in simpler manner ... yeah ... this entry doesn't have to do with others ... I just want to give my opinions or my thoughts on unspecific matters or issues ... it just a very dull and empty thoughts perhaps ... but, why should I bother if it is dull ?? why should I bother if it is empty ?? why should bother all of those ...

feeling emptiness and loneliness is unnecessary ... in world, nobody nobody should feel empty and lonely ... why ??? as human being, we are "accountable" or "responsible" to what did ... with those assumptions, I believed feeling lonely and empty is not the excuses ... they should have find alternatives to be happy ... perhaps, being empty and lonely, they feel happy ... who knows right ??? so, why bother ??? *I'm getting confuse now* ... trying to go outside of the box but I'm trapped inside while others already be at the outside ... or perhaps ... I already be at the outside but others still remain in the box ... huh ... *gosh*

*gambar sekadar hiasan*

actually, it's around 6:16 PM in the afternoon ... still in 44th floor but at different workstation just to get my mind ... just to feel the loneliness and emptiness ... by viewing Kuala Lumpur from 44th floor remind me on how I'm able to go this far ??? a lot of mistakes I've done ... a lot of experiences I've encountered ... maturity ??? how to measure it ??? actually, nothing much ... hurm ...

let's move on ... after reading on Najwadi's post on "First Time Masuk Hospital" remind me to death ... life is short ... mistakes is huge ... so, how to balance it ??? it reminds me on how I could "kencing sampai berdarah" in standard 4 ... it remind me a lot ... a lot of things suddenly I have to figure out ... what if that happens to my kids later on ??? what if that happens to someone you loves ??? what if that happens to yourself ??? what if that happens to yourself but nobody cares and be with you ??? too many what if ... that's why "I should bother" for this time ... actually, it's not specific to the pain Najwadi faced ... but, I can't imagined if it happens to me ... what if I encounter an illness ??? I've never admitted to hospital yet ... thanks to Allah, as of now, He give me a good health ...

I just can't imagine if that happens to me one day !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)

More in here ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...