Thursday, June 10, 2010

[Penat Beraksi di ....]

:: Penat Beraksi di .... ::

Adeh adeh adeh !!! penat penat penat ... as expected ... menguji kesabaran mental & fizikal actually ... arini ade meeting for the whole day ... quarterly meeting ... so, kene la lame kan ?? urghh ... it's ok ... it's fun in fact ... ha ha ha ... what a day ... struggling to the end ... luckily, from today's meeting a lot of inputs can be thought for ... wow ... meaning ?? a lot of work need to be done after this ... ha ha ha ...

next day gonna have briefing session in Bintulu ... and now I'm in KLIA waiting for my flight ... however, I'm quite unlucky because have to overnight in Kuching before taking another flight to Bintulu tomorrow morning ... I'll be back to KL tomorrow afternoon and expected to reach Klang around 6 PM ... and the most important thing, I'm able to play futsal tomorrow night ... it's tiring to travel ... before this, it's quite fun ... but, lately it's not ... ha ha ha ... that is why I'm having free time to update blog now while waiting for the flight ...

actually, one of the purpose I go online is to update my inbox ... with a whole day meeting take place, I'm not able to update the inbox yet ... and I'll be doing it NOW !!! bye !!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment :)

More in here ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...