Friday, July 16, 2010

Farewell for me ... but when ???

Salam Satu Malaysia ...

Today is my General Manager in the department farewell ... since yesterday, I was assigned to prepare simple montage for his farewell ... with all materials I gather, I started works on the simple montage at 5:20 PM yesterday ... this is due to my meeting in Dayabumi ended around 5:00 PM ... I don't mind to do this actually but somehow, I feel like .... it's hard to express through words here ... so, below is the montage I've prepared for him ... wish him all the best in future undertaking ...



actually, I'm not feeling very well today because I'm getting headache towards the end of the day ... it was planning to go back early but I feel that, better to stuck in the office rather than in traffic jammed ... then, there it goes engagement session among executives just to share on works experience since be in the company ... it was done somewhere inside the building ...

at 6:20 PM, I came back to my workstation and one of my colleagues told me that your subordinates is looking for you ... since when I've subordinates ?? oh! actually, one day in the office, I list all the works need get approval/endorsement/follow up to my Skill Group Advisor ... since then, he called me as his boss although he already at E5 rating ... how lucky I am ??? hehehehe ... then, I went to meet him to settle everything since he's very seldom to be in Kuala Lumpur ...

once our discussion ended, he called me ...

Boss: Azmil, you have to mobilize.
Me: Really boss ?? I've seek placement in OPU-X through Mr. A last week.
Boss: No..No..I don't want you to go there. You'll not learn much there.
Me: Then, what you suggest?
Boss: You try to find position at OPU A, OPU B, OPU C, OPU D & OPU E. There have plenty of room to learn.
Me: hurm .. I'll try to contact them first boss ...
Boss: I'm targeting you to mobilize by 1st Jan 2011 ...
Me: then, I've to find replacement right ??
Boss: Yes. Try to get replacement. Then, everything going to be easier.
Me: it much easier if we do swapping right ??
Boss: Yes ... go and look for TP and email your request to H.O.D...
Me: ok!! thank you boss ...


the dialogue seems to be that way ... I was thinking to myself ... how lucky I'm that someone think about my career ... how lucky I'm to be in this position and get mingle with managers, technical professional of my company ... not many executives have the luxury of this kind of networking ... actually, I've did my own initiative to find a position in OPU-X ... now, I guess my application is fully support by my Skill Group Advisor ... the next to worry is to find position for myself ... to find replacement to fill in my existing position ... but ... another question is ...

Is the montage I've prepared symbolized for my farewell as well ???

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment :)

More in here ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...