Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sincere

Salam Satu Malaysia ...

I'm going to write this post in English. Meaning? My entry will be coming from the sincerity of my heart. It may difficult to express it in Malay but I'm grateful that I still can express it through my writing. Before I proceed, let me apologize for my "bad" English. I admit that I'm not good in English but I believe I've improved better and better as time goes on.

It take hours for me before I came to the decision to express the feeling depth inside my heart. It take hours for me before I can click the publish button. I've to undergo so many analysis conducted on my own before I've the strength to write this. I hope by writing this, I'll feel better. I'll feel great. I'll feel relief.

I JUST CAN EXPRESS IT NOW !!!
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO START !!!
I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT WILL END !!!
I DON'T KNOW WHEN IT WILL LAST !!!
I JUST NEED ................... *ignore it*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)

More in here ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...