Monday, May 2, 2011

Maroon 5 Live in KL

Salam Satu Malaysia …

Hi readers. Wishing you has a blast weekends. Just to share a story with regards to Maroon 5. Prior sharing my story of watching their concert last Friday let me spoon feed you with some information about this band that might be helpful for you guys. Perhaps it gives you more appreciation while reading the entry later on.

Maroon 5 (M5) is an American pop rock band from Los Angeles, California. This band was active since 1994 until now. This Love, She Will Be Loved and Sunday Morning are among their popular song if you had ever heard that. Their album named Songs About Jane which contained the above songs enjoyed major chart success, going gold, platinum and triple platinum in many countries around the world. Enough said about them, let’s begin our talk.

Actually, the tickets were given by one of my colleagues. She gave me two tickets and I kind of excited to watch M5 performing live. Since I had two tickets, I need to find someone to accompany me for the concert. Lucky me, I’ve take along one of my friend to the concert. We arrived at Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil around 8:55 PM whereby the concert nearly to start. Maybe the luck is with us, as usual all the so called punctuality gone just like that. To be exact, the concerts start at 9:30 PM.

To me personally, this is the first time I watch concert like this. It gave me new experience. It was pretty awesome actually due to their lighting system, sound system and the showmanship shown by M5. It really captures my attention and my heart slowly to follow their rhythm and melody. I believed it also captures others 10, 000 spectators who watching their performance. Their showmanship was superb.

After one and half hour performing, the concert end at 11:00 PM. It’s not enough. I want more. I want more. I want more. We want more. We want more. We want more. Frankly speaking, me myself not really admire or give a serious damn respect to this band. However, I knew they had few great songs as I listed previously. Nevertheless, after watching their performance live, now I think I fall in love with their music.

Note: Photos taken from Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)

More in here ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...